12/30/18 - new year's eve eve

i like the smell of my own stank

i like to pick my belly button and smell it

do you?

lately i've been so bad at completing things i can't even finish a thought

i'm living in the city now

people are awake all times of day and night

with all the movement, it's hard to stay still

i'm trying to write more but my head is filled with images

maybe i can write a story like a photo album

i'm reading Ethan Frome for the fifth-ish time in the life

there's no snow in Phoenix

maybe i can write a story like Ethan Frome but during the Phoenician summer

that'd be annoying lol


we established wifi a couple days ago

i can't say i've missed it but it makes the time go by quicker

i hate Youtube

i've disabled it from my phone for the fifth time in my life

i hope this will be a permanent change
 what have you been listening to?

i love this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edthfw5Pbxk
 " 911/911/911/can't trust them"


as of today, i've mostly looked at my phone

WOWOWOWOWOW

i also finished the movie Cliffhanger (1993)
  pretty mediocre inna inoffensive way ifyaknowwhatimean

other than that i've been laying on the floor

because i like to

i recommend sleeping on a hardwood floor

it's really good for your back

i'm disturbed



i emailed my friend

i wished him well online






i'll be surviving on holiday ham for a while

how are you doing?




Here's an excerpt from a poem i wrote last week:


I spend too much time wondering my apartment
returning from my bed to the mirror and back to bed
I know if I go outside, I’ll get nothing done
I’m trying to stay down
My walls are white and sheets are red
Fresh air is a must
Peace and quiet is a must
The ever-acceralterating commotion of humans is a must
Lunch time means it’s quiet time
the apartments are still and nothing is happening
this is weird and interesting, but only to me
As far as I know, I’m the only person left in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment